News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Camo in tall sizes...

Started by Holston, February 26, 2012, 08:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holston

I know I'm not the only tall guy here.

Where are you all buying your camo in tall sizes?

I'm 6'7" and it's pretty hard to find anything.  Most of the camo I have isn't really suited for the woods in turkey season, and I'd like to get some for this spring.

Gamblinman

Quote from: Holston on February 26, 2012, 08:50:36 PM
I know I'm not the only tall guy here.

Where are you all buying your camo in tall sizes?

I'm 6'7" and it's pretty hard to find anything.  Most of the camo I have isn't really suited for the woods in turkey season, and I'd like to get some for this spring.

http://www.bigcamo.com/
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

redarrow

E bay has a few items. Cabelas carries tall sizes to.

drenalinld

The tall selection stinks just like size 15 hunting boot selection.

WaddleWhacker

it's even harder to find camo when your FAT and tall   :angry9:

js05_14

NatGear makes some pants and shirts in tall sizes. You would probably have to order them. I have only seen their tall sizes in one store, which was Mack's Prairie Wings in Stuttgart, AR.

Gooserbat

Quote from: js05_14 on February 27, 2012, 10:50:08 AM
NatGear makes some pants and shirts in tall sizes. You would probably have to order them. I have only seen their tall sizes in one store, which was Mack's Prairie Wings in Stuttgart, AR.

I can get natgear for you if your interested.  pm for more details
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

MCase

Frankinthelaurels

bigcamo.com has everything and anything your little heart desires...and I mean everything for your hunting needs and casual clothes. Prompt service and good quality materials..been using them for a long time.

trackerbucky

I get mine at Cabelas, but I'm only 6' 3".  Thanks for the heads up on Bigcamo.com.  I'll have to try them. 
I love golf.  It keeps a lot of people out of the turkey woods.

redleg06

I'm 6'5 and just gave up on camo.....

I usually just head to the woods in my birthday suit and camo body paint :TrainWreck1:

Nick_The_Tinkerer

http://www.dayonecamouflage.com/ they built them to order so you can get whatever you want