turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

East Tn boys!!!!!!!

Started by Trevor2, February 25, 2012, 11:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor2

Any of the east Tn boys been hearing any roost gobbling yet? I havent had a chance to get out but we been seeing alot strutting in fields at work. :funnyturkey:
Strutstopper

MouthCaller

I have not got a chance to go out and find out yet but I do plan on doing that soon! Should be gobbling on roost but I could see them possibly not going yet because of the snow and cold early this past week but with that it was 75 degrees Thursday! I live in Campbell co and hunt here and Claiborne co. what parts are you/you guys from?

turkeywhisperer

Some of the guys on another site I visit have been hearing some.. but I haven't heard anything yet.

afoshie

not heard any on the roost stopped along side the road the other day and seen a pack of bachlors along the edge of a fild and hit a call and they gobbled. but it is t-35 days n counting.

pseshooter300

I haven't heard any gobbling yet not been out much mostly with a area with work that has turkeys
Tater
Thunder Chicken Mafia
This Ain't Hollywood

Trevor2

Quote from: MouthCaller on February 25, 2012, 12:05:42 PM
I have not got a chance to go out and find out yet but I do plan on doing that soon! Should be gobbling on roost but I could see them possibly not going yet because of the snow and cold early this past week but with that it was 75 degrees Thursday! I live in Campbell co and hunt here and Claiborne co. what parts are you/you guys from?
Im from sunbright/morgan county. Not far from you. We been working in mcminville and seeing birds strut everywhere. Any of you boys on tndeer?
Strutstopper

MouthCaller

Quote from: Trevor2 on February 25, 2012, 03:11:19 PM
Quote from: MouthCaller on February 25, 2012, 12:05:42 PM
Im from sunbright/morgan county. Not far from you. We been working in mcminville and seeing birds strut everywhere. Any of you boys on tndeer?
I work for Dish Network and I go through there all the time, I work  lot in Scott co and Mccreary co Ky too... I'll sk around to see if anyone in those areas have heard anything yet...

Expressjet

Been hearing the every day, for three weeks. One morning it was 16 degrease and still gobbled..

Trevor2

Quote from: Expressjet on February 25, 2012, 07:25:41 PM
Been hearing the every day, for three weeks. One morning it was 16 degrease and still gobbled..
What part of East Tn ya from?
Strutstopper

harvester

Been seeing a few at work strutting. Had them gobbling Friday morning, they was 4 of them, got a couple of them to double gobble too.

Trevor2

Quote from: harvester on February 26, 2012, 12:15:10 PM
Been seeing a few at work strutting. Had them gobbling Friday morning, they was 4 of them, got a couple of them to double gobble too.
Thats awesome man. Do you work with Bert Love?
Strutstopper

harvester

Quote from: Trevor2 on February 26, 2012, 12:41:53 PM

Yep, same place.

Trevor2

Quote from: harvester on February 26, 2012, 01:19:01 PM
Quote from: Trevor2 on February 26, 2012, 12:41:53 PM

Yep, same place.
Im sure he is all tore up watching those gobblers strutting and gobbling lol
Strutstopper

hunter-b

they are sturtting in NY .

Expressjet

Quote from: Trevor2 on February 26, 2012, 11:36:21 AM
Quote from: Expressjet on February 25, 2012, 07:25:41 PM
What part of East Tn ya from?
I live in Sullivan County, I herd some birds gobble on Douglas lake yesterday morning.. Can't wait till season!!!!