turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Saturday devotional 2-25 "WHO'S YOUR GUIDE?"

Started by rempumpman, February 24, 2012, 10:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rempumpman

When we think of a guide, our minds wonders to that special hunting/fishing paradise that we have longed for many years; we think of one who knows the way, who will put us on that trophy of a lifetime, that will guide us safely through unknown territory, who is able to take us home; don't that sound alot like Jesus? he offers he BEST guide sevice that will lead us safely through life, that knows the wilderness of life better than anyone, one that will never leave us behind but stay until journeys end, and will take us home to a beautiful place called heaven; and the BEST news is the price has already been paid and his guiging service is free for the asking;
Who's your guide? I hope that your answer is Jesus; if not, won't you ask him to be?

God Bless.....................rem
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

vaturkey

Well Said !  Thanks !    :jesus-cross:

vaturkey
Vaturkey

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BOFF

Thanks for a great devotional!!!

God Bless,
David B.

MisterEd55

I just found this part of the board, and this is GREAT!  Thanks for the devotional, and now that I know it's here I'll check it regularly.  I asked Jesus to be my guild when I was 18 years old, and I'm 55 now.  I can honestly say He's never let me down.   :mycross:

God bless,
Ed
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."  Deuteronomy 6:5

turkey slayer

pappy

Great devotion my bro., no better guide ever was or ever will be....Praise God!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206