turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Scott Ellis' Mouth Call Magic DVD

Started by njdevilsb, February 24, 2012, 10:21:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

njdevilsb

I was lucky enough to drawn from the contest on here and received this DVD.  I got it in on Wednesday and watched it yesterday.  Scott goes into detail on how to go about finding the tone you need for each call and how to achieve the most realistic sound.  I have been calling turkey with a diaphragm for about 10 years, and there is a lot I can learn from this DVD.

I would suggest this to anybody just starting out on a diaphragm, or people like me who have been doing it for a while but want to get better.  There are little subtle differences to make it sound so much more realistic, and it's much easier to understand the way Scott teaches it rather than just reading about it online.  I think just about anybody could learn a thing or three from Scott.  I know I sure did.  Now it's time to get practicing. 

Spurcollecta

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

mfd1027

Dan

BigMick

Picked mine up in Nashville and all I can say is it ROCKS!

Scott is da' man!

:you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

scott ellis

Thanks for the kind words's fellas! I hope your calling strong this spring! Bust em!

SE

njdevilsb

I'm going to go through the DVD again.  I've got 3 weeks to go.  It's getting close.

heathwesley

TauntoHawk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

scott ellis

Thanks again everyone.  I have had so many testimonials and positive feedback on Mouth Call Magic it is unreal.  I am just happy folks are more confident when they walk in the woods armed with their favorite mouth calls.

I hope everyone is WADDLE THUMPIN' the clown faces this year!

SE

stinkpickle

Dang good DVD, dude!  I enjoyed it.   :icon_thumright: