OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Federal Heavy Weight 39.99 Ten Box $20 Rebate

Started by agturkey, February 24, 2012, 12:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

3.5 6 1 7/8 Heavyweight
Natchezs 39.99
Federal $20 Rebate

Just finished order....hope I can put 5-8 in 20 oz bottle;).
:funnyturkey:

Oconeeguy

mcgruff1533

Quote from: Oconeeguy on February 24, 2012, 08:29:02 AM
if i can ask, where did you get this deal??

Natchez Shooters Supply... they're a good company.   I've ordered from them in the past.

mrclif

Last time I checked they would not sell to ya if you live Alabama,Mississippi,or Tennesse. Dang it.

pullit

I am screwed trying to order from them as I live in TN.

Philippe

So basically the rebate pays the shipping unless i can get them locally.

saveallj

billinsd

The rebate form I found on the link states $15 rebate for the heavyweight?   http://www.federalpremium.com/pdf/FP703_2012TurkeyRebateCoupon.pdf

I am looking for the 1 7/8 oz in #7 and Dunns is selling it a 5 per box for $23.99  Who else is selling the 1 7/8 oz of #7s and is anyone selling it in 10 shells per box?  I looked and did not see much other than Dunns.  
Thanks
Bill

PALongspur

I thought Federal stopped doing the ten round boxes of HeavyWeight several years ago....?

yelpy

I am not to sure this is true but I heard from a good source that Federal has messed up there heavyweight shells in the past by labeling the shells the wrong shot size and instead of recalling them they put a rebate on them. I am not to sure of lot #'s. If I hear any more on this I will let you know.

agturkey

Quote from: yelpy on February 24, 2012, 01:50:23 PM

I am not to sure this is true but I heard from a good source that Federal has messed up there heavyweight shells in the past by labeling the shells the wrong shot size and instead of recalling them they put a rebate on them. I am not to sure of lot #'s. If I hear any more on this I will let you know.

That was on the 7's and part of what you heard was true they messed up...but they stood behind it and made it work out for those who bought it.

Quax

Quote from: agturkey on February 24, 2012, 03:40:44 PM
Quote from: yelpy on February 24, 2012, 01:50:23 PM

That was on the 7's and part of what you heard was true they messed up...but they stood behind it and made it work out for those who bought it.

was this just on the 3.5" shells, or the 3" 7s as well?

Thanks

agturkey

Both the 7s were really 6s Rob Roberts caught the problem.

billinsd

Thanks all.  I picked up 2, 5 shell boxes of #7 at Dunns.  The $15 rebate will cover the shipping and give me $5 back.  Bill :z-guntootsmiley:

Mild Bill

Does anyone know why they (Natchez) won't sell to folks in TN, AL and MS?
You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat those who can do nothing for them or to them.