OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I CAM XTREME

Started by sippy cup, February 23, 2012, 05:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sippy cup

I was thinking about getting a pair of these glasses to video with was wondering if anyone has tried them :funnyturkey: :drool: :thanks:
beware of longdale legend

Mossygoose

What I have seen the quality is pretty good. I have not worn them personally.

savduck

yep.

here  is some footage

Georgia Boy

strutstopper

I just got a pair the other day,but haven't had a chance to use them. A couple of my friends used them this past duck season and they worked great.

sippy cup

I would like to see some video footage tho .
beware of longdale legend

cannonball

Quote from: sippy cup on February 23, 2012, 06:13:47 PM
I would like to see some video footage tho .

Click on the pictures above that savduck posted. It will take you to the video.

archery1

didnt hear sound...maybe good in daylight hours.. but low light they are bad... wore a pair archery hunting and i saw more of my riser than deer... took them back.. oh.. make sure if u have them out in cold and u bring them inside.. wait awhile cause they get moisture in them and will fry
Take a kid hunting

wvboy

I got a pair for Christmas 2010 .. used them last spring once.. I am going to sell them now if you are interested I will give you a good deal ..

You can't zoom which I knew up front and they are never pointed in the direction your barrel is for a Turkey .. at least for me anyway.. I cock my head sideways to see through my scope and the Ikams were pointing to the right of the Turkey and didn't get the kill shot..

I like the looks of this much better .. but worry about enough eye relief for the kick..

http://www.theiscope.com/
RB .. Take me Home Country Roads

Wrangler95

I have a pair and they are terrible while videoing hunts,the animals look like they are 50 yards from you when they are actually 10 yards.I took them fishing out of a boat and they do a good job but stink for hunting.I sure wish I had my money back!If your fishing or riding an ATV they do good!
Give Thanks Unto The Lord,For He Is Good,His Love Endures Forever!