turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My new hunting buddy

Started by honker22, February 23, 2012, 12:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

honker22

My wife and I had our first son on Oct 28, 2011.  I was watching my favorite team (Texas Rangers) blow the world series, when she went into labor.  Thank goodness there was this little bundle of joy to take my mind off the epic chokejob that was Game 6 and 7.

Anyways, when he had his newborn pics taken, I just had to get a couple shots that I propped.  I won't bore you with all the other ones.  He is now almost 4 months old and Pop already bought him is first shotgun ( a laminate 870 410)

I'm looking forward to the times ahead.  God is good.  His name is Anders and he came out 3 weeks early and weighed a whopping 4lbs 15 oz.  Thanks for looking

People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

K9Doc

You are a very rich young man.  Enjoy every moment you can with him.  You cant rewind time.
My daughter is 7 years old.  I think I have been a good father so far, but I feel that I have spent too much time building a business and not enough building memories.  Being a father is more than making money for your kids.  They just want you around and to give them attention. 
I am working on memories now.
Congratulations.  He's awesome.
Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

ncturkey

Handsome little guy. With a Dad like you he will be turkey hunting by age 5. Congrat's.

Passintime

remmy1187

Enjoy now!  Them little ones are so much fun.  In no time he will be out there with Dad following in your footsteps. Congratulations!!!

pullit

Looks like a keeper...congrats  :icon_thumright:

busta biggun

Congratulations on such an awesome event in a parent's life! You will find out how much love you are capable of possessing in your heart once you have a child. Enjoy that little man and God Bless you and your family.

redarrow

:cross2: :cross2: :cross2: Psalm 127:3-5  Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD, the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth. Blessed is the man who fills his quiver with them! He shall not be put to shame when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.  :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Well that's my anniversary date and one week after my birthday.  LOL! 

Congrats to you, your wife and your family members who will get to enjoy all the years of glory Anders will provide. 

Brad

Hunt4Meat

Cool! Mine will be joining me in the deer stand next fall.
If at first you don't succeed, shoot again.

handcannon

Congratulations Dusty!!! Cherish every moment cause it wont be long they will be gone starting their own life. They grow up soooo fast!

I-55Bandit

n2deer

mnturkey

Enjoy all the times good and bad they grow up way too soon.
SEMPER FI

Grunt-N-Gobble

Thats a fine looking boy you have there.  Happy too!!!

My son is 3 1/2yrs old now and SO MUCH FUN.  He's got a "nerf" style bow now and claims he's just like his Daddy.  Makes me smile everytime he says it.  I'll have him out with me before too long.

My newest is a girl........... only 6 1/2 weeks old.  Hope she will want to hunt with her dad, but she'll probably want to shop with her mom!!!
Still have to get her some pink camo.