turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

(FREE) THERMACELL FROM WINCHESTER : expires July 15 2012

Started by GOLD HUNTER, February 22, 2012, 09:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLD HUNTER

GUYS i just got 2 boxes of winchester ammo @ wal-mart for $ 6.50 a box and now im mailing in the box ups codes and $ 3.95 for my free thermacell.

http://www.winchester.com/library/special-offers/Pages/2012-spring-turkey.aspx

Free ThermaCELL® Mosquito Repellent

Gear up for turkey season with a FREE ThermaCELL® Mosquito Repellent when you purchase one box of Winchester® Extended Range Hi-Density turkey loads, two boxes of Winchester Double X® turkey loads or two boxes of Winchester Super-X® turkey loads. (Plus $3.95 for shipping and handling)

Offer is limited to one offer per household while supplies last. Offer is valid on qualifying purchases made between February 1, 2012 and June 30, 2012. Offer expires and all requests must be received by July 15, 2012. Offer valid in the U.S. and Canada. Not reponsible for lost or stolen mail. Void where prohibited by law. For full promotional details, visit a Winchester Ammunition

http://www.winchester.com/library/special-offers/Pages/2012-spring-turkey.aspx

brian

acsoa12

Half fast

Tom.Tommerson

I did this a few years ago when Wincherster offered a leatherman tool.  it took FOREVER to get the tool in but when it did finally come in it was pretty Sweet.  i expected a tiny leatherman tool since i only paid less than $4 for it but it was HUGE and very very nice!  I use it all the time.  pretty sweet deal Winchester does, exspecially if you use their shotgun shells anyways!!!

goblr77

Looks like I need to up my stock on gray box #6's just to get an extra Thermacell. Not a bad deal at all.

XCBlur

WildSpur

Nice deal.

Go figure, I just bought 2 boxes of high velocity!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

remmy1187

sippy cup

beware of longdale legend

BOFF

HEY HEY!!!  :icon_thumright:

Thanks for posting this up!!!

God Bless,
David B.

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Hooks' n' Beards'

Wingbone

Wow that's a heck of a deal! I may have to get some grey boxes for patterning. Thanx!
In Hoc Signo Vinces

Woodsman4God

Thanks for the post, can use some of the cheap stuff to get close before firing heavy shot, plus get a new thermacell for the wife,, awesome!!!

RustySap