OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Never Choke in a Restaurant in the South!

Started by Sherrell, February 20, 2012, 08:44:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherrell

Two hillbillies walk into a restaurant. While having a bite to eat, they talk about their moonshine operation.

Suddenly, a woman at a nearby table, who is eating a sandwich,  begins to cough. After a minute or so, it becomes apparent that she is in
real distress. One of the hillbillies looks at her and says,

'Kin ya swallar?'

The woman shakes her head no.

Then he asks, 'Kin ya breathe?'

The woman begins to turn blue and shakes her head no.

The hillbilly walks over to the woman, lifts up her dress, yanks down her drawers and quickly gives her right butt cheek a lick with his tongue.
The woman is so shocked that she has a violent spasm and the obstruction flies out of her mouth.

As she begins to breathe again, the Hillbilly walks slowly back to his table.

His partner says, 'Ya know, I'd heerd of that there 'Hind Lick Maneuver' but I ain't niver seed nobody do it!'

eaglea1

JVA54

bird

OMG..... I am reading this as the wife and I are eating breakfast at the Canadian Honker Restrurant  and the lady at the table next to us started coughing like she was choking on something. Thank God she came out of it cuz I don't think I could lick her wrinked blue haired ol butt from laughing so hard. Dang that was funny!

REBELYELL

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Basser69

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

VA_Birdhunter

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

mossy835

Sherrell

Quote from: bird on February 20, 2012, 09:49:59 AM
OMG..... I am reading this as the wife and I are eating breakfast and the lady at the table next to usstarted coughing like she was choking on something. Thank God she came out of it cuz I don't think I could lick her wrinked blue haired ol butt from laughing so hard. Dang that was funny!
Dang Al...you have me about rolling on the floor! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

turkey slayer

cannonball

Ol'Mossy

Ol'Mossy

Quote from: bird on February 20, 2012, 09:49:59 AM
OMG..... I am reading this as the wife and I are eating breakfast at the Canadian Honker Restrurant  and the lady at the table next to us started coughing like she was choking on something. Thank God she came out of it cuz I don't think I could lick her wrinked blue haired ol butt from laughing so hard. Dang that was funny!

Good Lord, this is funnier yet  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: