OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Super Vinci pattern

Started by zach06, February 19, 2012, 07:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zach06

Has anyone done any test patterns with a super Vinci. I have not had a chance to shoot mine yet. I'm just curious as to what kind of numbers people might be getting.

Turkeyslayer 101

I'm in the same boat I have one just got the 660 rhino choke for it, will be shooting soon...
Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

zach06

I have always been a fan of the kicks chokes but I'm unsure what I want to get for this one.

Turkeyslayer 101

I also have one of the beretta extreme A400 gonna shoot both at the same time
Be sharp but don't cut yourself!

zach06

I have heard the A400 extreme patterns very well, but that's just hearsay. I have not seen it for myself.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: zach06 on February 19, 2012, 07:14:56 PM
Has anyone done any test patterns with a super Vinci. I have not had a chance to shoot mine yet. I'm just curious as to what kind of numbers people might be getting.

The Vinci and the Super Vinci are the same except that the SV has a 3.5" chamber, so your patterns should be similar to those I see with my Vinci. The SBE, SBEII, Vinci and Super Vinci have the same i.d. barrel.

I see 180 to 200 with the 3" gun and Hevi-13 "Bronze" shells with 2 oz. of #6 shot, so I'd expect you to see something similar. My Vinci has a 28" barrel but I see similar numbers with my other Benelli shotguns with different length barrels as well.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."