OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

We have a winner !!!!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, February 19, 2012, 01:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X-Tennessean

Congrats Ghillie and thanks to everyone who make BINGO happen  !  It is fun! ! :)

CallMaker

Congrats to ghillie!   Thanks to OG an Steiner for the opportunity to win this great prize! :thanks:
Steven

haley

Congrats and thanks to Steiner and OG that was fun

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

bornagain64

congratulations.
Thanks Steiner and Old Gobbler.

jayjay

Congrats Ghillie!! Thanks again Steiner and O.G.!! :turkey2:

ILIKEHEVI-13

I always said if your gonna win you might as well win big.  And that you did!  WoW!  

Congrats to you.  

Thanks Shannon, Annie, and Steiner for making this happen.  

These games are very much enjoyable even if you don't win.   :z-winnersmiley:  So by that we are all winners! :funnyturkey:

Crappiepro

wkyhunter

Congrats!! and tanks for the opportunity!!

superx2

MizzouOutdoors

MisterEd55

Congrats!!!  It was a lot of fun! :happy0064:  Thanks Steiner for the great prize!
"You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might."  Deuteronomy 6:5

cannonball

ghillie

Thanks OG!!!  More importantly THANK YOU to Steiner for such a great prize!!  They will be put to very good use!!  Thanks everyone for playing....it's a lot of fun!!  OG by far is the BEST forum out there!!!
:thanks:

rafsobbob

Hey Bud can I borrow them for turkey season  :z-flirtysmile3:. I promise to get them back to you by June then I can I borrow them again in September

It Is Good

Bob AKA Rafsobbob
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"