OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Muslim Brotherhood

Started by Hognutz, February 21, 2011, 02:19:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

This morning the Muslim Brotherhood warned the United States that if
United States meddling in Egypt continued they intend to cut off
America's supply of 7-11 and Motel 6 managers.

If this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be
next, followed by Dell, AT&T and AOL customer service reps.

Finally, if all else fails,
they have threatened not to
send us any
more presidents either.

It's gonna get ugly, people!

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

lightsoutcalls

While I can laugh at the post, I hope folks actually understand the seriousness of the muslim brotherhood and their threat to America and the world.  
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

schuylkillspur

You hav nothing w/o FAITH

870BkWht

I too find the humor in the post, but in my line of work, its easy to see the threat that this group poses to the U.S. 

turkey slayer

Crutch

I read on the Drudge report today that Khomenei asserted that the US needed to be removed from the a-rab world.

http://www.thenewage.co.za/10953-1020-53-US_must_be_removed_from_Islamic_world_Khamenei
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

4nwtf

bowhunter32

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:..things are starting to get a wee bit hairy over there..arnt we glad we have a strong commander in chief to take charge!! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

nctrkyhntr

knightrider

personally i say bring all of our men and women home to guard our soil and let those folks kill each other just like they have for thousands of years and will continue to do until the end of time, they care nothing for politicaly correct i say let em have it and build up our own nation

Limbstrutter

Quote from: bowhunter32 on February 21, 2011, 06:09:36 PM
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:..things are starting to get a wee bit hairy over there..arnt we glad we have a strong commander in chief to take charge!! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
you mean commander of chaos.
SuperX3 12Ga
SuperX3 20Ga
Mission MXB 320
Parker Tornado F4

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: lightsoutcalls on February 21, 2011, 02:49:37 PM
While I can laugh at the post, I hope folks actually understand the seriousness of the muslim brotherhood and their threat to America and the world.  

:agreed:
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

mossy835

Quote from: bowhunter32 on February 21, 2011, 06:09:36 PM

We do, ya could a fooled me???
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

CB on the run

The media is blaming the lastest gas price increase on the unrest in the middle east.    $3.35 in western NY.  It's going to be a tuff May season.

CB

Boomstick

Quote from: knightrider on February 21, 2011, 08:20:17 PM
personally i say bring all of our men and women home to guard our soil and let those folks kill each other just like they have for thousands of years and will continue to do until the end of time, they care nothing for politicaly correct i say let em have it and build up our own nation

ok, while i completely agree with this for iraq, i only kinda believe it for afghanistan. from someone whos been theres point of view we really are making strides there. the general population wants our help, theres only maybe 10 percent of the population that doesnt want us there, and the people are seeing that they need to do something about the insurgents because were doing something about it. i personally believe after two tours in afghanistan that were actually helping those people.
"Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun" Ash from army of darkness