turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ol' Tom Pants

Started by Bustabeak, February 19, 2012, 12:04:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bustabeak

Anyone use these? I bought a pair today and just from wearing them around the house this afternoon I think I've fell in love with them. They are very light weight and seem pretty comfortable. Anyone have any issues with the durability of these pants?

I can't speak for how they will hold up in the field but they sure are comfortable.

ctwny1

I've have 6 or 7 pair of Ol'Tom pants and shirts and are holding up like I just bought them. No question they are the best in my opinion.

dodger

everyone I know who has them loves them, I picked up a set of camo in Nashville that was their newer stuff and its not the thin stuff...

Boparks

I really like the pants and I especially like vented shirts with the built in spine bad

01Foreman400

Same company that makes Drake clothing.
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

wbpc

Got 2 pair of the duralite pants and one shrit.  Great stuff!

harleytom

I have a few pair that I have been using for a few years. No issues w/ wear at all. Very durable, comfortable and the storage options are outstanding.

turkaholic

I was thinking of snagging a pair up, but it seems there are two types out there. Last year the material they were made of is discontinued. Now it's dura lite made of polyester. I would love to touch these so I can tell how quiet they are. I usually don't care for polyester, my hands pick from calices and I get creaped out from it. From looking at reviews and searching for the old style technicial turkey pants it seems they had a problem with fading out quickly after washing. I wish they made them out of chamois. I will most likely spring for a pair. I posted a question last week about these pants and am glade to see someone else interested in these.
live to hunt hunt to live

dodger

I wish they made them out of chamois

then go get their new stuff.... its not the thin stuff.... and wears great.... i picked up a shirt and pants in Nashville... and it wont fade either...

Bustabeak

these I bought almost look like they have a silver lining in them. They are soft. I think they could be a tad bit quieter but they are very comfortable just wearing them around the house. March 15th can't get here quick enough so I can test them out!

wkyhunter

I just ordered a set of bibs off their web site. They were in the sale section, hope the camo holds up well. I thought shipping was reasonable too at $7.99.

MizzouOutdoors

Been thinking about trying a pair of these myself.

catrancher

Quote from: Bustabeak on February 19, 2012, 12:04:53 AM
Anyone use these? I bought a pair today and just from wearing them around the house this afternoon I think I've fell in love with them. They are very light weight and seem pretty comfortable. Anyone have any issues with the durability of these pants?

I can't speak for how they will hold up in the field but they sure are comfortable.

:agreed:
Just bought mine this year, they feel great now just hoping for durability