turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tebowing on a frozen lake

Started by merocustomcalls, February 18, 2012, 04:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merocustomcalls

Took a badly needed day off from making turkey calls to do some icefishing with friends.  Caught 10 northern pike through the ice, the biggest one being 35 inches and too many perch to count.  I'm on the left in the picture. 

TRKYHTR

You look like you are all doing the Tebow. I guess I should have looked at the heading a little better. Congrats on the fish.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

dirt road ninja

Almost looks like everybody dropped their wallet or keys in the hole and y'all are considering how to retrieve them.

I've never ice fished. All I know about it was learned from the movie Grumpy Old Men.

flintlock

LOL, SHOW ME SOME FISH PICS!!!
Wess
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

turkey slayer

merocustomcalls

Here ya go, different lake though. 

sippy cup

beware of longdale legend

captpete

Quote from: merocustomcalls on February 18, 2012, 04:57:42 PM
Took a badly needed day off from making turkey calls to do some icefishing with friends.  Caught 10 northern pike through the ice, the biggest one being 35 inches and too many perch to count.  I'm on the left in the picture.  

So did you "Tebow" before or after you caught the fish???

Quote from: dirt road ninja on February 18, 2012, 05:36:55 PM
Almost looks like everybody dropped their wallet or keys in the hole and y'all are considering how to retrieve them.

I've never ice fished. All I know about it was learned from the movie Grumpy Old Men.

That's funny right there!! :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

gobbler777

praying for fish ... sounds like He provided
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland