Main Menu

Best pump turkey gun

Started by delta hunter, February 18, 2012, 01:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GobblinNC

nflorek

Mild Bill

Quote from: K9Doc on February 18, 2012, 09:06:24 PM
:deadhorse:Has no one ever shot or handled a Browning or Ithaca pump?  
They are heads and tails ahead when it comes to f the quality and design.rest.  Remington 870 is next.   Just feel the difference in raw materials.  

However, REM.870 has the market cornered on customization for Turkey Hunting.

I actually had a BPS stalker with a 24" barrel for a little while.  Me and that gun never did get a long with a flip.  About all it did was beat the tar out of me.  That does not happen with the 870 or the 1300.  I am sure it was a gun fit thing and it did not fit.  I tried a bunch of different stuff and I never could get it to fit me.
You can tell a lot about a person by how they treat those who can do nothing for them or to them.

VaTuRkStOmPeR

grousec

turkey pump?  Mossy 835, why pattern-pattern-pattern.  All round pump 870.

redleg06

Quote from: bird on February 18, 2012, 01:07:34 PM
All factors considered..... Without a doubt it has to be a Remington 870SM

I love my Nova but it's hard to argue against the 870.

JohnnieB

I sold my 870 to but an 835.

Trevor2

Remington 870 special purpose
Strutstopper

SWAMPFOX

redowl

I know some people think their a piece of crap .but i to love my 835.

Gooserbat

I didn't know anyone but Remington made a pump.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

WildTigerTrout

Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Frankinthelaurels

I have owned many over the years but always go back to my original with the vent rib WW1300 NWTF with the hastings .655 choke and federal 2oz. #5..I've shot a truckload of gobblers with that gun and load and won't exchange it for anything and I mean anything.. :turkey2:

I-55Bandit