turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Doing it again- Need a 2010 patch

Started by sugarray, February 21, 2011, 01:44:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

I gave my son his choice of patches and he choose my 2010 patch.  This was unforeseen and now I need another.  Any kind spirit with one to part with would be greatly appreciated.  Please PM me with info. 

I put this here as will get the most views.

Thanks
Raymond

sugarray

sugarray

I know bird, rub it in.  I was able to get a 2009 patch, so I am very pleased.  That is the one I thought my son would pick, but he chose the 2010 patch.  I'll always have it, but want one for my vest too.  Anyone??

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

CB on the run

Quote from: TRKYHTR on February 22, 2011, 10:28:13 AM
I'll send you 1.

TRKYHTR

Dang, you're lucky.  I almost had to promise my 1st born grandson to CASH for a 2010 patch.

CB

sugarray

Joe has got to be the best person I know.  The selflessness with which he gives himself is truly a testament to who he really is.  I'll never be able to repay his kindness, but I sure have something in the works to try though.   ;)

CASH

Quote from: CB on the run on February 22, 2011, 11:12:25 AM
I'll send you 1.

TRKYHTR

Dang, you're lucky.  I almost had to promise my 1st born grandson to CASH for a 2010 patch.

CB

Really?  I don't remember that.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

CB on the run

Quote from: CASH on February 22, 2011, 12:21:15 PM
I'll send you 1.

TRKYHTR

CB

Not at all, your were more than a gentleman but I thought I'd amp up the price. :z-guntootsmiley:

CASH

Quote from: CB on the run on February 22, 2011, 12:46:51 PM
Quote from: CASH on February 22, 2011, 12:21:15 PM
I'll send you 1.

TRKYHTR

CB

Not at all, your were more than a gentleman but I thought I'd amp up the price. :z-guntootsmiley:

LOL.  It wouldn't surprise me if I did though.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

turkeybow

Quote from: sugarray on February 22, 2011, 09:58:19 AM
I know bird, rub it in.  I was able to get a 2009 patch, so I am very pleased.  That is the one I thought my son would pick, but he chose the 2010 patch.  I'll always have it, but want one for my vest too.  Anyone??

I'd like to get my hands on a 2009 patch!  Especially one of those that bird keeps posting up just so I can see one missing in the next picture he takes  :TooFunny:
"We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect."
~ Aldo Leopold