OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cabelas coming to OHIO

Started by hookedspur, February 17, 2012, 09:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

I read yesterday on Cabelas web site they are going to build a new store in Columbus Ohio starting this spring ,.
:love5: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :icon_thumright: :toothy12: :toothy9: :thanks: :z-guntootsmiley:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

WVhuntEER

Awesome!  We are getting one in Charleston, WV and I couldn't be more excited!

Chris Downs

Great!!  Getting one in Louisville, KY too.  Two hours from me, but still awesome news, as we don't have alot in my neck of the woods.

flintlock

My buddy called this am and said one is going in Louisville as well.
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

Cleburne

That is good news, wish we could get one.

paboxcall

Quote from: hookedspur on February 17, 2012, 09:33:47 AM
I read yesterday on Cabelas web site they are going to build a new store in Columbus Ohio starting this spring ,.
:love5: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :icon_thumright: :toothy12: :toothy9: :thanks: :z-guntootsmiley:

Great, now you can pay state sales tax for the things you order online like the rest of us who have a store in our home states.

:character0029:
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

otis

BC

I wish we could get one here in Alabama. I live about 6 miles from a Bass Pro but would drive 100 to go to Cabelas. Better stuff and better customer service.

Spring_Woods

Quote from: WVhuntEER on February 17, 2012, 09:37:01 AM

Really? I hadn't heard that. Why would they put one in Charleston? There is already one in WV.
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

KYFrid

Quote from: Spring_Woods on February 18, 2012, 01:59:36 PM

Really? I hadn't heard that. Why would they put one in Charleston? There is already one in WV.

The one in Charleston is gonna be smaller than one in Wheeling. They already have foundation up and everything.   I don't know why they didn't build in Charleston in the first place.

WVhuntEER

Quote from: Spring_Woods on February 18, 2012, 01:59:36 PM

The one in Wheeling is WAY northern WV in the northern panhandle.   Charleston would have been the logical place to put it to start with as WVfrid said.   

wbpc

wish we had a cabela's also.  Congrats!

TClark

QuoteThe one in Charleston is gonna be smaller than one in Wheeling. They already have foundation up and everything.   I don't know why they didn't build in Charleston in the first place.
I believe they put one in Wheeling first because of the tri state customer base. It's huge and it's packed every weekend...tour buss's from all over the place, even NY.
I love it!!  I can go up there with a dime in my pocket and still have a great time.
I call it "My wall Mart".
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/