Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What was the best deal you got at the convention this year?

Started by younggun, February 21, 2011, 10:15:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

younggun

I will have to say I got two one from Barronett Ground Blinds. I got the 350 which has a 70x70 footprint and is 80 in. tall for $115. I have been looking at these online but wanted to see them in person and I was pleasantly suprised. Got home and was even more impressed so I went back sunday and bought another one.

The other one I got was from down n dirty. This is a great up and coming group of guys. I got four mouth calls for twenty bucks the thing is I was prepared to pay forty just going off their prices online. The calls were right up my alley raspy, sharp cuts, and finish better than any other that I have tried and I have tried a bunch.

pullit

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

slicksbeagles1

bought 6 calls from Hooks best calls on the market and Scott Hook is the best. mid south shooter supplies had hevi 3-2-7 for 19.00 a box and mag blend 20.00 a box and you can get a 5.00 per box rebate from hevi. plus got some get deals at the custom call auction on some al and josh shoemaker calls

FireDoc

Picked up a call from Hook's that sounds fantastic......

Couple of free videos that were handed to my 7 year old that have been watched today at the Station.....

Both great deals!
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

gob09

comescrashing

While down n dirty makes awesome mouth calls I will never use them again. When I went to their booth they were more concerned about talking to each other than even saying hi or helping me. I went and spent my money elsewhere and won't buy from them again.

Chester

I got a Crystal Mistress from David Halloran, Hooks mouth calls and a camo hat, two mouth call cases from Perfection. Didn't get no mouth calls from Perfection because I bought a few from them off their website. Got to meet Kirk Gordon at the show, very very nice gentleman.

Chris Downs

I picked up three mouth calls, a dvd, and t-shirt from DND and four mouth calls, a legend slate, cherry crystal(on sale $20 off), a strike three oak striker, and t-shirt from Woodhaven, a dvd and face mask from M.A.D., a dvd from Primos, some camo face paint, and some other little odds and ends from various places.  Great deals around and a great show to boot.

st4wheel

Got a 50 dollar alps chair for 20 and same deal as yall on the heavyweights. Got 6's and 7's. w the carlson choke they said works best w these loads we'll see!

LIMBHANGER

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions