OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Show pics of 1st ever turkey kill and most recent turkey kill

Started by fallhnt, February 15, 2012, 10:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallhnt

1st ever MO. 92 most recent MO. fall 2012
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

derek

Neat idea for a thread, should get some very interesting replies. 

My first wasn't all that long ago, just in 2005. I'd been tagging along with my father for years, missed one in 2004.  He called this beauty in for me. 

Most recent was a fine last day gobbler last spring.  I'd like to think I've come a long ways since the first pic.  At least got some better camo and facial hair if nothin else. 

www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com

Curtdawg88

I know what the thread is asking for, but I've decided to post pics of every turkey I have ever killed!

First

Second

Now that didn't take too long!  :gobble:
"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."

guesswho

I've put on a few pounds between the first one (1965) and last one (2011).

I think this was the last one, I get confused towards the end of the season.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

sugarray

Here is my first turkey killed in 2009, my son was 4 at the time and was with me in the blind.

Here is my latest turkey, my first double beard.  Smallest was broken completely to the nub though

ncturkey

April 14 1997 above     April 14 2011  below                                                                                                                                       

jperrotti

First one. Didn't know much about posing them then.

Last one

Remington 870 SPS-T Super Mag .660 JH Nitro 2-1/4 oz. Straight 7's Burris FastFire II

Basin_hunter

In fall we rut, in spring we strut

Rio Fan

Quote from: 2ounce6s on February 16, 2012, 08:27:14 AM
First kills in 1985

My last kills in 2011

Last kill in 2011, my Daughter's first

That is an awesome picture with your kids!  I sure hope my daughter will want to hunt when she's old enough.

barry

Much like some of the other old-timers on here, we didn't have cameras when I started, we just drew on the cave wall

Here's my most recent from last yeat, dang shor hope it's not my last

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

slamman

Now I get to Brag.  The first bird I ever shot was back in 1969.  I know you asked for the last bird I shot but these 5 were all taken last spring giving me a Single Season Royal Slam and all birds were taken within the United States.

slamman

I apologize I am new to this site.  I believe I finally have this figured out after READING the instructions on this board.

Here are the reaming three birds of my Royal Slam.

turkeywhisperer

Don't have a pic on this computer of my first one.. but here is a pic of me with my last one. 

jblackburn

This thread got me thinking and digging through pictures.  I finally found a polaroid of my first bird, I'll see if I can figure out how to work the scanner (or just wait for the wife to do it) and post it up.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.