turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Crow Hunting.

Started by BOFF, February 15, 2012, 10:49:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOFF

Got the Model 97 out this morning and called a few crows in.

I was rusty with the wing shooting. Although I was alone, it was still rather embarrassing. I shot 24 times. :TooFunny:

Fun time though!! Will do it again after things settle down.

God Bless,
David B.

Squirrel Hunter

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Dirtybird555

Ol'Mossy

Roostem33

Good job David, looks like you had fun!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

redarrow

7 for 24 is a bunch better than I could do.

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls

Rockhound

turkey slayer

30_06

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

TANK

I have your 97's little brother.....Model 12 made in 1920. I LOVE those old Chesters! I killed a longbeard with mine 3 seasons ago before work one morning. I might go for a repeat this season.... :fud:

BOFF

Thanks guys!!!  :toothy9:

I actually shot eight, but only picked up seven, as one dropped on the other side of the oak flat.

Quote from: TANK on February 16, 2012, 09:32:49 PM
I have your 97's little brother.....Model 12 made in 1920. I LOVE those old Chesters! I killed a longbeard with mine 3 seasons ago before work one morning. I might go for a repeat this season.... :fud:

I love them.

Same gun, different bird.

God Bless,
David B.

ncturkey