turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

You guys are not gonna believe this!

Started by chatterbox, February 15, 2012, 08:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

I ordered a box of Federal shells and a hat from Cabelas......
Well, I got the Federal shells and hat, and along with that, I recieved 4 boxes of 3.5-2.25-6 Hevi-13, 6 mouth calls, a sling, and a facemask that I didn't order!
So I call Cabelas to tell them what happened. I guess they double shipped the items I didn't order, with one going to the customer, and one to me.
Long story short, they are having UPS pick up the facemask, mouthcalls, and sling, but I get to keep the Hevi-13 shells, since there is no return on ammo which is coincidently the shells I shoot!
Sometimes you just get really, really lucky! :icon_thumright:

Bustabeak

bird

chatterbox

Gobble!

TANK

Ol'Mossy

drenalinld

You don't want those, you will not be able to get 300 plus with 6's. Better send them to me...lol

Sometimes roosted is roasted!!

turkey slayer

jblackburn

Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

remmy1187

Sounds like it is going to be a good season for someone!!! :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

hookedspur

Did you buy a lottery ticket today as well ?  :icon_thumright: :toothy12:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

joshb311

Quote from: chatterbox on February 15, 2012, 08:22:20 PM
I ordered a box of Federal shells and a hat from Cabelas......
Well, I got the Federal shells and hat, and along with that, I recieved 4 boxes of 3.5-2.25-6 Hevi-13, 6 mouth calls, a sling, and a facemask that I didn't order!
So I call Cabelas to tell them what happened. I guess they double shipped the items I didn't order, with one going to the customer, and one to me.
Long story short, they are having UPS pick up the facemask, mouthcalls, and sling, but I get to keep the Hevi-13 shells, since there is no return on ammo which is coincidently the shells I shoot!
Sometimes you just get really, really lucky! :icon_thumright:

Well I'll be...... so it was YOU that got my order.... whew! I had gotten worried.... well let me just go ahead and PM you my address so you can forward those to me....  :icon_thumright:

h2obil