turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

VersaMax

Started by Thegobblergetter, February 15, 2012, 02:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thegobblergetter

Has anyone bought this gun yet?  Has anyone patterned one of these guns?  If so, what were your results and with what loads?  Thanks,  John 

K9Doc

Clark just posted a thread this week for Versamax choke tubes.  Puregold is making a tube for that gun.  Have not heard anything about any patterns on here yet.
Be the type of person your dog thinks you are.

fallsflight

I own the Waterfowl edition and have only patterned it with loads for waterfowl hunting, so can not comment on turkey patterns.  However, the gun itself is great!  Points and swings great and does exactly what it was designed to do which is, shoot any load, any time without any issues.  I hunted with the gun from Sept for early goose season right into January for late ducks and it performed flawlessly.  It's been in muddy corn fields, rainy day hunts, bitter cold late winter temps with freezing rain and snow has not failed once.  Very pleased with the Versa Max. 

SumToy

The Probore has be out for a few years.  The VM pattern good with the 7's.
Just put  up a pattern for you guys.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

TheWidowMaker

I was looking at a Versamax myself. Waiting to see from feedback from the guys on here.