OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tennessee hunters should read this

Started by TennLongspur, February 14, 2012, 05:13:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TennLongspur

"The wild turkey possesses the remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

BigHooks

Sounds to me we've been hunting the wrong TURKEY!!!!

handcannon

I dont hunt there but that really sucks! Someone needs to wake up.

VA_Birdhunter

Politics and the media are two of the biggest down falls of this country!  Of course this will be worked out due to the potential money that will be lost.  But they will drag it out for there own selfish agenda.  God help them all!!

God Bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

cannonball

>:( I am sick and tired of clowns like this. >:(

fallhnt

That guy must have brothers in IL. Some idiot pushed to be able to shoot silver carp, aka. flying carp, with  guns in IL. Guys like this need to voted out of office.
When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Rockhound

this guy is an idiot and im willing to bet if he gets it through he will have a big payday

Spurcollecta

turkeywhisperer

El Pavo Grande

That's troubling!!!  Hope you TN guys can pull together enough opposition to put a halt to that.

reflexl

I haven't heard this yet. Time to plant a few seeds. What idiots.....

CallMaker

There's a new one that pops up everyday!   
Steven

Five O

Guys theres alot more to this story than the TWF sponsored media is going to tell you. Under this bill the TWF (Tennessee Wildlife Federation) has to approve every wildlife commissioner that is appointed. For those of you that don't know the TWF is part of the NWF (National Wildlife Federation). There the same radical environmentlist that stopped the Keystone pipeline and is helping drive gas prices through the roof. This bill also gives TWRA the right to enforce ATV riding even on your private land. This is House Bill 2776 I'm speaking about.

afoshie

All liars and cheats if you ask me. Hunting season is open on all of them every few years during elections. Looks like its time to reduce the herd.

NWBama

I thought Alabama was bad. Although some TN hunters seem to want to get rid of the Commission and start over. Politics, Politics!!!