turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Primos is......

Started by CASH, February 14, 2012, 03:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CASH

Proud of this mouth call. This is the Wal Mart price to.

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

paboxcall

That's cheap  :goofball:.  Look it up on Cabelas.

A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

TauntoHawk

I think its pretty low to name a new line of calls HOOK CALLS knowing theres a company called Hooks Custom Calls..

I'd never pay that for a mouth call either
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I-55Bandit

Did you get the squealing hen instead? :wave:

Houndstooth Game Calls

Well I guess you get a nice box with that turkey call! :TooFunny:

buck_hunter21

Spill Blood

CASH

Hard to believe its double the price at some places
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

paboxcall

Quote from: TauntoHawk on February 14, 2012, 04:18:13 PM
I think its pretty low to name a new line of calls HOOK CALLS knowing theres a company called Hooks Custom Calls..

I'd never pay that for a mouth call either

Agree.  Sharp Hook, Long Hook, regular Hook, there's a whole series of them.
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Gobble!

I gotta admit I have the entire series. I like the way they all sound but I will admit they are extremely expensive.

crenshawco

That price is ridiculous. I'd buy the supplies and start making my own before I bought those

gooblnfever

they may say hooks but they dont run as good as as real HOOKS mouth call

savduck

Dang....looks like Primos went and hired one of the Gas Company Executives to run things. Probably inst even made in America.
Georgia Boy

bbcoach

Primos has them on their website for $14.99.  Or two for the low low price of $24.99.  I'll continue to get mine from the FINE Companies that advertise here on OG.  These calls have proven themselves, year after year!

Gobble!

Quote from: bbcoach on February 14, 2012, 08:45:00 PM
Primos has them on their website for $14.99.  Or two for the low low price of $24.99.  I'll continue to get mine from the FINE Companies that advertise here on OG.  These calls have proven themselves, year after year!

Primos has proved themselves year after year. Don't get me wrong I support these custom call makers and will continue to but primos also makes good calls......extremely expensive because I their name but still good calls.

Cove

Quote from: Gobble! on February 14, 2012, 10:01:27 PM
Quote from: bbcoach on February 14, 2012, 08:45:00 PM
Primos has them on their website for $14.99.  Or two for the low low price of $24.99.  I'll continue to get mine from the FINE Companies that advertise here on OG.  These calls have proven themselves, year after year!

Primos has proved themselves year after year. Don't get me wrong I support these custom call makers and will continue to but primos also makes good calls......extremely expensive because I their name but still good calls.

Everyone has their own opinions I suppose . . . . Because I've always thought Primos calls to be crap, there mouth calls at least. I dont have much experience with their friction stuff and dont intend to start. . . .