Main Menu

I just saw a.........

Started by 3.5inchpainfulldeath, February 20, 2011, 10:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3.5inchpainfulldeath

Sqealing Hen commercial and started cracking up laughing...... :lol: :lol:

mossybird

shootumindaface

When people asked what our rabbit squealer was this weekend. I told them it was our version of the squealing hen...

HogBiologist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2uuY9cZOA

Watch this video.  Eddie Salter demonstrates the new H.S. Strut Squealing hen call and how easy it is to use.

Sounds more like a red shouldered hawk than a turkey.  What a crock.
Certified Wildlife Biologist

FttFttVroom!

Just finished watching the HS Strut 15 dvd and they used it several times.  None of which it really seemed to make a difference, although they tried to credit the hunts success to the call.

BigHooks

When I was at the convention sat. I got a H S strut book up under the turkey part of the book it has the squealing hen call. The funny thing about it if you look in the predator calls the same call but different color. Tell me what's wrong with that pic... It's in the HS hunter's specialties 2011 product guide....

nctrkyhntr

harvester

Quote from: BigHooks on February 21, 2011, 12:51:30 AM
When I was at the convention sat. I got a H S strut book up under the turkey part of the book it has the squealing hen call. The funny thing about it if you look in the predator calls the same call but different color. Tell me what's wrong with that pic... It's in the HS hunter's specialties 2011 product guide....
:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

joshua

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 20, 2011, 11:04:20 PM
When people asked what our rabbit squealer was this weekend. I told them it was our version of the squealing hen...
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.

VAHUNTER

i'm going to buy that call!!! i bet it will make a great predator call!!!!
Good things come to those who wait

PANYHunter

All you guys that didn't pick one up at the convention I have good news for you.  They are on sale at Cabela's for a low low 19.99, hurry before they are sold out. :goofball: :goofball:

turkey slayer

Quote from: shootumindaface on February 20, 2011, 11:04:20 PM
awesome :TooFunny:

Basser69

Quote from: harvester on February 21, 2011, 07:05:44 AM
Quote from: BigHooks on February 21, 2011, 12:51:30 AM

MarkJM

WOW!! I am booked for a predator hunt with eddie this jan...wait what? that was a turkey call?
MuellerCustomCalls