OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

gun choice

Started by st4wheel, February 20, 2011, 08:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

st4wheel

835 or 935? How do you like ur automatics??
LIMBHANGER

outlaw

1187 or sbe11 personaly :happy0064: :z-guntootsmiley: :you_rock:
Im a good guy !!!

WyoHunter

I love my O/U's for upland game but when it comes to turkey hunting with its heavy turkey loads I'll take my gas operated semi-auto Beretta over everything else.  :icon_thumright:
If I had a dollar for every gobbler I thought I fooled I'd be well off!

TANK

I have a 835, and my buddy has a 935. Personally I like the auto alot better. His gun is poision with #4's.........don't kick as hard either.

frank25

goblr77

835. If you go with an autoloader try a Beretta Xtrema II. I know it costs a lot more but it's well worth it.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

neal

Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Boomstick

i picked up an old remington 1100 20 gauge at a yard sale for 30 bucks, cleaned it up and had it threaded for remchoke and i use it for dove hunting, im thinking about seeing how it patterns for turkey hunting
"Good... Bad... Im the guy with the gun" Ash from army of darkness

grousec

Your question was between 835 or 935.  I have a 935 pistol grip turkey model and love it.  Hunting buddy has an 835 (he's had for years).  He now wants a 935.  In fact I bought a new Mossy pump kept it one season (enough to decide I don't like pumps, too many years shooting auto's and o/u's upland hunting).  If I could afford the difference I would get the 935.

surehuntsalot

Quote from: grousec on February 21, 2011, 06:41:23 PM
Your question was between 835 or 935.  I have a 935 pistol grip turkey model and love it.  Hunting buddy has an 835 (he's had for years).  He now wants a 935.  In fact I bought a new Mossy pump kept it one season (enough to decide I don't like pumps, too many years shooting auto's and o/u's upland hunting).  If I could afford the difference I would get the 935.

the NEXT gun on my have to have list
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

allchokedup

I have never shot a 935, I do have the 835 and its a turkey killer. However, if you are going to shoot
3 1/2 shells, expect a butt whipping....go with the 935.