turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Back from Nashville

Started by reflexl, February 11, 2012, 08:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reflexl

I'm tired but it was a good show. Got off light. Bought one choke tube. Saw several celebs walking around in the crowd. I wish I could have met a few of the members of this board as I know some were there. reflex264

spitndrum

they had a old gobbler banner out front around noon and several were there

TRKYHTR

RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

CASH

I recognize Ricky and Joe, and that's it.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

BigHooks

Front row far right Pappy,also in the front row is VaHunter with the hooks around his neck. 2nd row right to left Shotgun Dave, BigHooks, 3rd row far left Drenalinld.I would put more names but not sure,I have a bad memory.. Johnny... I'm sure when Pappy or someone will put all the faces with names,they were more members came up after this pic. an we took more. This wasn't all of us...

OLE RASPY

The person with the hooks around his neck is VATURKEY AKA RICKY

BigHooks

Thanks OLE RASPY,I don't know why I put vahunter as long as I have known him Thanks.

OLE RASPY

Quote from: BigHooks on February 12, 2012, 11:18:39 AM
Thanks OLE RASPY,I don't know why I put vahunter as long as I have known him Thanks.
:icon_thumright:

reflexl

I got there a little late but would have love to met you gents. reflex264

pullit

I did not make it back for the Sat picture, and would have loved to meet all of y'all.
Maybe next year....

pappy

Quote from: OLE RASPY on February 12, 2012, 11:07:10 AM
The person with the hooks around his neck is VATURKEY AKA RICKY

THAT IS RICKY BURKS WITH THE SPURS.....AKA...VATURKEY.....A GREAT MAN AND NEW FOUND FRIEND FOR LIFE...PAPPY WE'LL TRY TO GET EVERYONES NAME IN PLACE ASAP...
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

vaturkey

Here's a pic my wife took in Nashville of some of the OG folks.
From Left:

Joe Slaton {TKYHTR}

Ray Leonard {Sugarray}

Ricky Burks  {Vaturkey }

David Young   { Drenalinld} & his beautiful little daughter  .

Bill Travis      ( Spurman )

Billy McNichols ( h2obil )

We had a blast ! I really enjoyed meeting all these great folks.  :newmascot:
Vaturkey

vaturkey

Here's a pic of Drenalinid , Myself, & Pappy .     :newmascot:

Vaturkey

vaturkey

Here's a pic of myself & Pappy @ the convention . Not only is he a great callmaker he is a fine man. I will always cherrish our friendship !  

That's Mr. Ed's wife in the middle !   :lol:
Vaturkey

OLE RASPY

Good pics ricky thanks for sharing i should have come to it its not but an hour from me.