turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

It was a pleasure!!!

Started by shootumindaface, February 20, 2011, 07:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shootumindaface

To meet everyone from the forum that stopped by and said Hello this weekend.. It was nice to put names with new faces and spend time talking with old friends.  :icon_thumright:

CASH

It was good seeing you again to Tom. 
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

HARDCORE

Good to see you & Sally again Tom, enjoyed hanging out with the entire Hook's crew.

Also enjoyed hearing Harrison Jr. rap on the phragm........ :gobble: :gobble:  :gobble:

HC

FireDoc

Nice to finally meet you, Tom! Thanks for taking the time to chat.

Drive safe back home, if you are not back yet. Little nasty weather wise around here right now!
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

shootumindaface

Quote from: FireDoc on February 20, 2011, 08:20:01 PM
Nice to finally meet you, Tom! Thanks for taking the time to chat.

Drive safe back home, if you are not back yet. Little nasty weather wise around here right now!
The pleasure was mine, Nice to meet you as well.. We are shacked up in Indy for the night..

Gonna stink to go from 75 degrees to the teens

dodger

Had a blast brother... you an Sally be safe going home, Lori said to tell Sally when she gets more shirts made to let her know

LX_Trkyhntr

I agree it was GREAT getting to hang out with eveyone!! :you_rock:
Hook's Custom Call Prostaff, Ol'Tom's Elite Team, Vaportrail Archery Prostaff, KTECH Design Prostaff
[IMG]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/OpenSeason1/oltom-logo.png[/i

CASH

Quote from: LX_Trkyhntr on February 20, 2011, 09:38:34 PM

Stephan, it was great meeting you and really cool hearing you gobble!
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

unclerick

Which one of you guys was the ones saleing the Harrison owl hooters? I baught one from one of ya'll. We tried to get around to all the guys booths that are on these site but I think we missed a few.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

BigHooks

I want to thank all the Hook's guy's you'all are a great bunch of guy's thanks for the confercation's we all had every one of you be safe on the way home. Take care BigHooks...

gordongekko

It was good to see you again...and look, if you feel the need to head down to Arkansas in December or January for a duck hunt...give me a shout.... 

Everybody associated with that company is TRULY a class act!  It was good to get to speak to the executioner this year as I missed him last year...I hate I missed LX_Trkhnter though....

I have said it before, they are great folks who make a great product, as are most of the call companies out there.... 
In God we trust; all others pay cash.

dodger

Quote from: LX_Trkyhntr on February 20, 2011, 09:38:34 PM
call me when you come this way... Had a blast man

Flydown

Good seeing you again Tom.  :icon_thumright: You and Sal have a safe trip home buddy.

Executioner

Was a great show and great seeing everyone. God bless.
"Confidence in your God given abilities adds more turkeys to your daily limit" Mike Miller "The Turkey Killer" Take delight in the LORD, and He will give you your hearts desires. Psalm 37:4

headcrusher

Quote from: unclerick on February 21, 2011, 12:54:47 AM
Which one of you guys was the ones saleing the Harrison owl hooters? I baught one from one of ya'll. We tried to get around to all the guys booths that are on these site but I think we missed a few.

It depends on what day and time you came by the booth. All of us demonstrated them at various times.