OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Finalized Trip today

Started by sugarray, February 20, 2011, 07:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

Got together with the other guys going to SD and we have finalized the trip.  We are going a little earlier than I would like, but they don't want to miss our season here in WV.

We leave Friday April 15 and should be scouting Sunday morning. We will leave Saturday April 23, if needed.  Hope to tag out early in the week.  Hope the weather holds on us, I am a little afraid going this early.

chatterbox

Good luck, Ray! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:
Post up some pics!

sugarray

Going to the Standing Rock Indian Reservation.  It is in North Central SD.  We leave 8 weeks from this past Friday.  Whooo Hoooo!!!!!

neal

We'll have to keep in touch I'll be there for the opener on April 9th.

Good luck!

Neal
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

Jay

Cool, Shane and me will be in Kansas that weekend. Maybe we all can rock the team score a bit.

wareagle99

mossy835

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

hookedspur

Quote from: sugarray on February 20, 2011, 07:02:06 PM
Got together with the other guys going to SD and we have finalized the trip.  We are going a little earlier than I would like, but they don't want to miss our season here in WV.

We leave Friday April 15 and should be scouting Sunday morning. We will leave Saturday April 23, if needed.  Hope to tag out early in the week.  Hope the weather holds on us, I am a little afraid going this early.
best of luck.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

TrackeySauresRex

AweSome! Good luck Ray. I can't wait to see the photo's.
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

earlybird

Mailman

Good luck, pack all different kinds of clothes. Hard telling what kind of weather you will hit.
One Shot One Kill

harvester

new2turkey