turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

What will you......

Started by runngun, February 09, 2012, 02:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curtdawg88

So far I bought a super elite iii vest and my wife was begging for ideas for valentines day so I found a decoy and a new pot call for her to get me. The list continues....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Life is tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid."

RS

I got new HS Strut vest to replace the one I've had since 1998 and got a new set of lightweight camo yesterday.  I'll also, probably get a couple of new mouth calls before the season starts. Thats about all I can afford.

ghillie

SonicBanshee

i got everything i need to hunt with
Three Crucial Words for Turkey Hunting-GOBBLE GOBBLE BANG!

MossRem

Quote from: stone road turkey calls on February 10, 2012, 01:39:23 AM
Gas, for my truck

Same here. Got all the gear I really want or "need". Might get a new flashlight. That'd be about it.

turkey slayer

TANK

I have already ordered a I-Beam Ol Tom vest in Bottomland, Trek Lite pants in Bottomland, a Chestnut Long Box from Pappy, and a Chestnut stricker from Pappy. I'm going to buy a Haint, some Hevi Blends, some Hevi 7's, some of the Under Armour hunting boots, and who knows what else......................... :lol:

hoyt

I don't need anything, but been wanting a Trumpet Call so may buy one of those and a few Woodhaven mouth calls just cause I like to try new ones out every yr.

Gamblinman

Found one of the Remington Max Gobblers in excellent condition and did some trading.
Found a thumbhole stock for the SP-10 and got it installed. Just need a recoil pad
Bought some Nitro's

I'm set and ready!!

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

ElkTurkMan

So far a picked up a new pair of boots, some shells, a pouch to roll my strikers up in, and a ba to tote my gobbler lounger in.

remmy1187

Lots of gas.  Hopefully nothing else, need to save money for Colorado Elk hunt!

swamp_bird89

Couple mouth calls.....got everything I need.

Basin_hunter

Only thing I have left to get is some more hevi-shot rounds. I picked up 2 fresh mouth calls today. 
In fall we rut, in spring we strut

snuff can

Flydown

I bought a box 2 1/4 oz 4x5x7 Nitros and another pair of Danner snake boots today!  :you_rock: :you_rock: