OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

If you had $1,000,000.00

Started by browning, February 20, 2011, 02:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browning

I was driving today and heard the song If I Had $1,000,000.00 by Barenaked Ladies.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHacDYj8KZM

It made me think, what kind of things would you buy or what would you do with it? 

I'd probably upgrade my ride  :bike2: , make some donations, and of couse, increase my turkey hunting supplies.   :smiley-char092:

BigMick

1.  Pay my tithes to my church
2.  Take the wife on a nice vacation. (Cruise maybe)
3.  Buy me a new F250 Super Duty 4 wheel drive
4.  Buy the wife a new 4 wheel drive SUV
5.  Pursue a single season Grand Slam.

knightrider

Jay

Before I do anything with the money, I'm putting in my 2 weeks notice, filing for ss, and I'm one happy camper.

4nwtf

Help out some family members make a few purchases and invest the large majority of it for the future of my kids.

hookedspur

Dont know for sure but I would love to try a single season Grand Slam.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

TRKYHTR

Buy a big ranch that had lots of turkeys.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

paintbrush

Buy land, because there isn't any more of it being made! That would also give myself, relatives, and friends some places to hunt on!

Skeeterbait

BOFF

I'd have an unlisted number, and probably find out I had cousins, brothers and sisters I never knew about.   :TrainWreck1:

God Bless,
David B.

redarrow

Tithe,Family,Build A Cabin. Tell my wife she don't have to look for a job no more. OH yeah I promised Kamski I would pay off his mortgage. .

keyser12ga

Tithe, be debt free, college/wedding funds for the kids, pay off my parents debts, take the wife on a trip, and buy land.

BowBendr

savduck

Buy land with timber and water on it.
Georgia Boy

Basser69