OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hunters Specialities

Started by FireFly908, February 20, 2011, 12:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shotgun

I'm sure he was just joking  :TooFunny: 

NYbassman

Yeah, being Blake said that you can be pretty sure he was kidding. I for one always enjoy the shows/dvd's with him and miranda, seem like good down to earth folks.

mountman62

Blake Shelton, ain't his initials, BS, and he is full of it all the time, just having fun on the set, no telling what he will say or do, plus that, i would take Miranda over Tiffany any day
It's not a passion, It's an OBSESSION

[img][img]

FireFly908

Quote from: mountman62 on February 20, 2011, 06:12:02 PM
Blake Shelton, ain't his initials, BS, and he is full of it all the time, just having fun on the set, no telling what he will say or do, plus that, i would take Miranda over Tiffany any day

My sentiments exactly concerning Miranda!  Also, I'm am very pleased about the comments concerning Blake Shelton.  I never realized he was on hunting shows that much and I am extremely pleased that he was being sarcastic.  I'm also very pleased that I said something and got straightened out instead of keeping my thoughts to myself.

Thanks a lot for straightening things out, guys!

bad0351

Was he on that show???
I must have been too busy looking at Miranda Lambert to notice!!! :z-guntootsmiley:
Sometimes...all a man has left is his dog.....

neal

Thats Blake for you he is funny!! I've talked with the guys who hunt with him and there is never a dull moment!! I'd love to hunt with him!

Neal
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

turkey slayer

Quote from: guesswho on February 20, 2011, 12:40:38 PM
Blake Shelton seems like the type that just likes to have fun, and I figure thats what he was doing.   I love to hunt with people like that. 
me 2 seems like a great guy

dreis3

I saw the show, seemed to be joking to me.  He seems like a pretty cool dude from the shows I've seen him on.
D. Reis Custom Calls
www.dreiscustomcalls.com

FttFttVroom!

I laughed out loud when I watched that hunt on the HS Strut 15 dvd, he's a fellow Okie and we are all pretty much full of B.S.

grousec

I saw the show and laughed as well.  I thought only Blake could come up with such a funny thing.
I always enjoy the show when he's on.

Sherrell

I saw it and cracked up,I believe it was just a joke.when he hits the ol' squealing hen....we need to then worry.

bird

I would sure love to go hunting with Blake.  I bet that would be a blast.  He would probably have me laughing so much that we wouldn't ever get a bird in close enough for a kill shot.

shootumindaface

Quote from: bird on February 24, 2011, 08:29:57 AM
I would sure love to go hunting with Blake.  I bet that would be a blast.  He would probably have me laughing so much that we wouldn't ever get a bird in close enough for a kill shot.
Heck with Blake.. I would hope he was on tour and I could take Miranda, I would even call you bird to borrow a blind :TooFunny:

Muskie03

Ain't no body ever see turkeys feedin' at night?? Heck you boys needin' to re-think yall's huntin' strategies!!!! :fud:
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

mudhen

Old joke about turkeys feeding at night with a full moon :D

I love Blake & Miranda.  Both seem very real.  Loved seeing them win all the awards at the last CMA awards.  Also nice to see Miranda not worrying about her weight, and just being normal like 99.99% of the rest of us.

Not that Tiff ain't great too, she is!

Nice to see HS lighten up a bit, really liked #15  :icon_thumright:

mudhen
"Lighten' up Francis"  Sgt Hulka