News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

David Halloran new Twisted Sister

Started by savduck, February 04, 2012, 07:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkJM

good calling del,

hmm... I think I like the sound of the mistress better than this one. still sounds good though
MuellerCustomCalls

savduck

To me, the TS is a hair deeper pitch and raspier yelp than the Mistress.
Georgia Boy

Chris Downs

Well, I tried all of the calls at Hallorans booth this weekend and must say, the Twisted Sister impressed me the most, followed by the laminate slate call.  I held off on buying, until I'd tried some of the others I was interested in.  Sadly, I ended up not going back to the Halloran table, because I fell in love with the new Southland Elite pot calls.  Probably not handmade, like Hallorans, don't really know, but they just felt better in my hands and reacted better for me.  Still like the Hallorans and will be buying more in the future and all the guys were great, but just seemed like the Southlands fit better.  Anybody want to buy a new, at Christmas, Halloran Birdseye Maple Black Aluminum, give me a shout...haha.  Still in the box, just played it a bit and put it back.

drenalinld

Bought a Twisted Sister and Crystal Mistress at Nashville after running a dozen or more of each. They rock. I also left with two Halloran boxes 
I loved the Pollard and McGraw signature calls from Southland also. Will likely buy them soon. They are pretty pricey, though.

Chris Downs

Yeah, they were pricey, but I got them for a pretty good deal, since I got both and a couple of mouth calls.  Let's just say, I did pretty good...haha.  Got them both and the two Sadler sig. mouth calls for less than the two pot calls would've been at regular price.  Don't know why, but they offered and I took it...haha.

TauntoHawk

ordered the Twisted Sister after hearing the videos. Cant wait til it gets here :drool:
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

drenalinld

Quote from: Chris Downs on February 13, 2012, 01:44:46 AM
Yeah, they were pricey, but I got them for a pretty good deal, since I got both and a couple of mouth calls.  Let's just say, I did pretty good...haha.  Got them both and the two Sadler sig. mouth calls for less than the two pot calls would've been at regular price.  Don't know why, but they offered and I took it...haha.

Yeah they were trying to make me a deal on both Fri, I should have went back by there Sunday and seen if the deal got any better....lol
I want both of those calls, they are pretty wicked!