turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Devotional for 2-4-12 "Why so Difficult?"

Started by rempumpman, February 04, 2012, 12:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rempumpman

Why does man make salvation so difficult? the SIMPLE plan of salvation is so taken out of text today because man tries to put his way in God's way; Jesus came, was born of a virgin, died on rugged cross, arose on the third day and left behind the instructions on how to be saved from our sins and someday live with him in heaven for ever more; how come man wants to live in any other way other than for Christ? whay would anyone deny Jesus and spend eternity in an awful place called Hell? if you read this today and don't know Christ as your personel Saviour, the plan of salvation is so simple;

B asic
I nstructions
B efore
L eaving
E arth

Just read the BIBLE my friend and God's word will show you the path to Heaven; won't you accept him today?
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

rafsobbob

My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

pappy

Man simply cannot accept the simple facts, we complicate everything, question everything, disect and gut everything, just to try to prove a point. Point proven, Salvation is a simple step to eternal bliss, just start your walk one step at a time....
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Roostem33

Thats about as simple as it gets, great devotional Rem!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

turkey slayer