Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WTB Calling how-to DVD, not mouth calls.

Started by CoachK, February 03, 2012, 12:11:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoachK

I have a mouth calls dvd. I would like a dvd showing someone using a pot call and a box call and them discussing the sounds made. Thanks.

CASH

I've got two dvd's that you can have.  Just pm me your address.

Real Turkey Callin' for Real Turkey Hunters The Pot Calls by Russell Lynch

Quaker Boy Beginners Friction Calling.

These both helped me out a lot when I first started.

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

ohiomossyoak

If CoachK does not take both..I would be interested in one if at all possible?Willing to pay shipping or shipping an selling price if needed..I am getting ready to order the mouth calling CD/call pack from primos..But im pretty lacking in all areas except camo an gun
"Mister X"=2013 Recon'ed Stryker Strykezone 380 covered in Mossy Oak Treestand camo(1inch groups@45yards off a bench with Slick Trick Broadheads)
"General Patton"=Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag/24in ported barrel in  woodland camo

slicksbeagles1

get lovett williams cd's they will also help you

boatpaddle

http://www.codyturkeycalls.com/

About half way down the page is the listing for Bill's new DVD....
Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Turkey Trot

Cash:

Is the Russell Lynch disc better than the Quaker Boy?

I just recommended that disc to a friend yesterday before I knew of this thread.  I want to advise on the QB if it is worthwhile.
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

CASH

Quote from: ohiomossyoak on February 05, 2012, 09:02:59 PM
If CoachK does not take both..I would be interested in one if at all possible?Willing to pay shipping or shipping an selling price if needed..I am getting ready to order the mouth calling CD/call pack from primos..But im pretty lacking in all areas except camo an gun

Both on the way to CoachK
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

CASH

Quote from: Turkey Trot on February 07, 2012, 11:55:24 AM
Cash:

Is the Russell Lynch disc better than the Quaker Boy?

I just recommended that disc to a friend yesterday before I knew of this thread.  I want to advise on the QB if it is worthwhile.

Both are good in different ways.  Personally I liked the Russell Lynch DVD better.  Of course, all he covered in this dvd is pot calls.  The QB dvd covers a myriad of friction calls.