turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SBEII with HV-13

Started by SumToy, February 20, 2011, 09:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

Some test from yesterday.  What you think?

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

SumToy

This was some set up with lead.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Mailman

both of those will close the deal.
One Shot One Kill

bird

Those are noggin' knocker patterns right there.

doepee

Not a bad pattern with the h 13  7s ..... what choke are you shooting? I have a sbe 2 as well and looking for chokes..   big holes in the 5 s lead. Is that a 10 inch circle?

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

SumToy

Them are 10 inch.   It was a SumToy Customs 665.  All that was tested was 3 inch shells.  We going to bump it to a 670 then 675 to see if it will pick up.  Got one guy that say his is bad with a 675.  I will have patterns up in a few.

Gobble!

doepee

Sumtoy custom .665  looks pretty good as I am going to try the heavy 7s this year.. let us know on the other ones :icon_thumright:

SumToy

Quote from: Gobble! on February 20, 2011, 12:44:36 PM
Is this 30 yards?

Lead was at 30 all my Heavy loads will be at 40 yards.