OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

PADDLE BOX CALL

Started by turkeystrut, January 31, 2012, 06:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I WANT TO PURCHASED A PADDLE BOX CALL THAT  TALKS TURKEY/WHO ARE THE TOP 5 BEST/

PADDLE BOX  CALL
3 (30%)
LONG BOX
7 (70%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: February 05, 2012, 06:50:52 PM

turkeystrut

gotta love the outdoors!

TNBIRD

Do you mean Short box and long box, because paddle box and long box are one in the same. Depending on the brand/person   ::)

culpeper

I 'think' I got this right...but agreed, the calls you mention are one in the same.  For a long box and these are in no particualr order and BTW it's REAL hard to limit it to just 5, but...
Marlin Watkins
Mike Lapp
Gary Anderson
Billy Bush
Scott Bashore

hunter22

Scott, 

I believe you mean Chuck Anderson? Gary Anderson does make a fine turkey call but they are in the pot variety.

Great list of long box call makers.

culpeper

Oops...your right Ricky, Chuck Anderson, he does build a great long box!!!

turkeystrut

Quote from: TNBIRD on January 31, 2012, 08:38:41 PM
Do you mean Short box and long box, because paddle box and long box are one in the same. Depending on the brand/person   ::)
TNBIRD,I  AM TALKING ABOUT THE BOX ABOUT  8 IN.  LONG. Sorry about that.turkeystrut
gotta love the outdoors!

trb136

The list of great box call makers are long and distinguished...Depends on your budget...Here are a few of my favs...
Jeff McKamey
Mike Lapp
Marlin Watkins
Don Clark
& Me.....lol
Good luck in you're search  these are just some of my favs but there are many great ones out there!!!

willy8457

Marlin watkins ,Albert Paul Jeff Mckammey,  Don Cark To name A few Depends  on how much you want to spend.  But there are lots of good callmakers on this fourm.

North of 8

short paddle box

JERRY ZEBRO
IRVING WHITT
STEVE MANN
MIKE BAUER
SCOTT BASEHORE

long paddle box

SCOTT BASEHORE
BOB BRENNER
STEVE MANN
JERRY ZEBRO
BILLY BUSH

AND NOT NECESSARILY IN THE ABOVE ORDER, THAT WOULD LIKE PICKING YOUR FAVORITE KID.

:gobble: :gobble: :fud: :turkey:

turkeystrut

:happy0064:

Members,  thanks  a lot  for  the help .
gotta love the outdoors!

nx95240

Quote from: trb136 on February 04, 2012, 08:59:35 AM
The list of great box call makers are long and distinguished...Depends on your budget...Here are a few of my favs...
Jeff McKamey
Mike Lapp
Marlin Watkins
Don Clark
& Me.....lol
Good luck in you're search  these are just some of my favs but there are many great ones out there!!!

that would be my list with you in there too..

GSLAM95

My top five long box choices would be (as others have said no specific order)  ;)

Lamar Williams
Marlin Watkins
Mike Lapp
Steve Mann
Scott Basehore

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

TRKYHTR

Quote from: GSLAM95 on February 06, 2012, 09:51:27 PM
My top five long box choices would be (as others have said no specific order)  ;)

Lamar Williams
Marlin Watkins
Mike Lapp
Steve Mann
Scott Basehore

I agree with these choices. I have a Marlin Watkins paddle box thats out of this world. He even used it last spring so I can say I have one that he used.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck