OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

DSD at Cabelas

Started by RC_STRUT, January 31, 2012, 04:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RC_STRUT

I see Cabelas is selling the DSD jake, upright and feeder hen.

I thought that was cool!

Final:Roost

Dsd decoys are sweet I didn't realize cabellas  sold them thanks for the info

sugarray

jerseyjimk

joker

You can't beat a DSD decoy.

Last year on a youth hunt we had a big gobbler come into my upright hen at 25yds. My buddies son missed him. He ran about 20yds, turned around and walked right back to the hen. The second hit him a little and he ran off for good that time.

zeus26

I was excited to see that as well.  Guys looking to pick up a DSD can try to time their purchase with a promo code from Cabela's to take advantage of the savings.  Living within driving distance to a Cabela's store would save quite a few dollars on the shipping.  Remember, even if they don't have one in stock at your local store, they do offer "ship to store."  Just need to plan ahead and place your order a week or so before you make the drive to the store.

timberjack86

Those things look real. I dont think I want to take one to the public land I hunt :fud:

hd mike

Quote from: zeus26 on February 04, 2012, 08:56:36 AM
I was excited to see that as well.  Guys looking to pick up a DSD can try to time their purchase with a promo code from Cabela's to take advantage of the savings.  Living within driving distance to a Cabela's store would save quite a few dollars on the shipping.  Remember, even if they don't have one in stock at your local store, they do offer "ship to store."  Just need to plan ahead and place your order a week or so before you make the drive to the store.

zeus26, where would we find the promo code ? 

Gobble!

Quote from: hd mike on February 05, 2012, 11:53:34 AM

Join the cabelas email list. They even have some codes in their magazines some time. Even go to their website and they sometime advertise them.
I was excited to see this as well. I will be using my points on the jake

zeus26

Quote from: hd mike on February 05, 2012, 11:53:34 AM

hd mike,

If you're not already a member of their Cabela's Club (free), sign up and you'll get post cards in the mail, as well as emails that have promo codes.  Typically its $20 of $150 spent or $50 off $500.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

JohnnieB

They are very nice indeed.

hd mike

Thanks for the info zeus!!

SonicBanshee

Three Crucial Words for Turkey Hunting-GOBBLE GOBBLE BANG!

Bamarich

Thanks for the tip

bgbuck153

I picked one up last week ! Can :drool: you say Cabelas points !!       :drool: