OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

every day...

Started by hwy419, January 29, 2012, 10:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hwy419

Any guys out there that hunt EVERY day of the season? I usually hunt 90% of the season, but i'm gonna go for a record this year. Maybe I'm just being too unrealistic :-\

hookedspur

Go for it ! I would if I could i like it that much.  
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

GOLD HUNTER

we hunted 24 of the 31 day season last year, it was pourring down the rain them 6 other days !!!

brian

Neill_Prater

When MO had a 2 week only season, I have hunted every day at least a couple of times. At least one year, when I got skunked, and another, when I killed my only bird the very last morning. Neill

stone road turkey calls

I can but don't, I like being able to go and stay whenever and as long as i want to.
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

Flydown

I hunt everyday of the Alabama season.

hwy419

Quote from: Flydown on January 30, 2012, 10:41:22 AM

What part of Alabama?

hwy419

Quote from: GOLD HUNTER on January 29, 2012, 11:21:07 PM
we hunted 24 of the 31 day season last year, it was pourring down the rain them 6 other days !!!

brian

lol... awesome

Tail Feathers

I have to make a living along the way but I usually get to hunt well over half the season each year.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Flydown

Quote from: hwy419 on January 30, 2012, 12:38:34 PM
Quote from: Flydown on January 30, 2012, 10:41:22 AM

What part of Alabama?

Marengo county,Demopolis and Linden.

TauntoHawk

last year i got 14 days in and it was amazing, most years its 6 or 7.. I work for a very fast paced corporation with ZERO other turkey hunters so its tough the sqeeze in more than a couple days off
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Gobble!

If my job would let me I would hunt everyday

turkey slayer

Last year I hunted all but 1 day.

gooblnfever

i ve hunted everyday except easter of our season here in alabama the past 2 years

Cove

I hunt every day. Normally start in South Florida first weekend in March and end the last day in May somewhere out west. Can't miss a day, turkey season's only 3 months long.