OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Who needs Waddell?

Started by unclerick, February 19, 2011, 09:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

unclerick

When you've got a liveing legond to hang out with. Me and Wes went to the convention today and there were 50 people waiting to see Waddell but we went and seen Mr. Tom Kelly himself, what a great honor to met and talk to this man, he signed our books and I got a call signed by him as well, Mr. Kelly was gracious enough to take a picture with us, course he told us that now "You boys want ever be able to run for public office now" so I let him know that we were'nt far from being outlaws ourselves. Enjoy the pics.

The call he signed for me

And his book

Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

njdevilsb

Very cool.  I'd love to meet him as well.   :icon_thumright:

OLE RASPY

Thats cool rick looks like u were posing happy. :icon_thumright:

Cove

Met him a couple hours ago myself, bought 'the season' and had him sign it. Sat and chatted a bit, great guy.

ncturkey

TRKYHTR

I would ave rather spent time with him as well. I bet Wadell would have rather spent time with him.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

unclerick

Quote from: OLE RASPY on February 19, 2011, 09:34:18 PM
Thats cool rick looks like u were posing happy. :icon_thumright:
I was, Wes called me and said he was there, I got so excited that I ran over, asked him to sign my call, shook his hand and took off, met up with Wes and told him about it and Wes asked me if I baught one of his books, no, I said. So we went back and I apologized for it and then we got to talk some more.
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

MarkJM

I would have loved to meet both hunters, I am a big fan of waddell :icon_thumright:
MuellerCustomCalls

gob09

50 people heck there were 150 people wanting to see wadell but kelly was my pick he was a real ginuine guy to talk too he seemed happy to take a pic with us but i look like im trying not to pass gas in the photo

Hognutz

That's a great picture, Rick. I would love to meet the man myself. I adore Col. Tom Kelley. I could listen to him talk all day long..Good for you..Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

mfd1027

Dan

Spurs

I don't think I would stand in a one man line to see Waddell, but I bet meeting Tom Kelly was pretty dang cool.
This year is going to suck!!!

knightrider

i sure have no use for him,wadell that is :turkey2:

OLE RASPY

Never met the man but i say i would rather see tomkelly anyday.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions