OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Callmakers Are Really Kicking It Up A Notch

Started by vaturkey, January 24, 2012, 10:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaturkey

The callmakers are really building some awesome looking calls now. I find myself going to the callmaking section as soon as I get on here. Keep up the great work folks ! Your work is very much appreciated.     Thanks 

vaturkey   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

paturkeyhntr

Quote from: vaturkey on January 24, 2012, 10:02:56 PM

The callmakers are really building some awesome looking calls now. I find myself going to the callmaking section as soon as I get on here. Keep up the great work folks ! Your work is very much appreciated.     Thanks 

vaturkey   :newmascot:

x2

drenalinld

Big Timber

wisconsinteacher

My wife is getting upset by all the beautiful calls.  I want them all!!!!!!

turkey slayer

Quote from: drenalinld on January 24, 2012, 10:07:35 PM
My poor kids won't have a college fund.
:agreed: mine needs to start practicing flipping burgers.

GobbleNut

I agree,...there are some real artists at work around here!  

Basser69

Quote from: drenalinld on January 24, 2012, 10:07:35 PM
My poor kids won't have a college fund.

I already spent the kids...Now I am working on the grandkids fund  :toothy12:

rev

XxxX2,3,4,5. This is the first place I too go to, Love to see the skill these guys have making these calls,
I have bought 10 of them in just the last couple of months, all of them are on display in the man cave, even the wife likes them, she don't understand them, but still likes them,  hopefully their is somebody at the sons college that is a turkey hunter, if I keep buying them, maybe I will be able to trade for some tuition instead,
You guys are knocking them out the PARK!!!

pappy

As a Call Maker, I want to say thanks for all the folks who have ever commented on my calls. One thing most do not understand is that the artistic quality in a call is derived from the makers heart...we just don't see the product, we feel it and as it leaves the shop, or at least in my case, a part of me goes with it.  I only hope that the Good Lord continues to bless me with the talent He has given me, so that I can continue to bless others. pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

cannonball

Well said pappy. Every call I have bought from a call maker on this site has been perfect. You can tell these folks put their heart and soul into making these calls for us.

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

Tail Feathers

They are! 
And it's intimidating the heck outta me because I'm struggling to learn it mostly on my own. :fire:
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

vaturkey

Quote from: pappy on January 25, 2012, 07:15:32 PM
As a Call Maker, I want to say thanks for all the folks who have ever commented on my calls. One thing most do not understand is that the artistic quality in a call is derived from the makers heart...we just don't see the product, we feel it and as it leaves the shop, or at least in my case, a part of me goes with it.  I only hope that the Good Lord continues to bless me with the talent He has given me, so that I can continue to bless others. pappy

What part of you are with your trumpets ? Are you peeping through that Holly branch ?  :icon_thumright:
Vaturkey

savduck

Id have to agree. There is some talent on this message board.
Georgia Boy