turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Weekend of Firsts

Started by T-town, January 24, 2012, 09:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-town

I wish I had pictures to show (well, look at the deer section and you can see the buck Cash killed), but in the absence of pics let me just give a shout out and thank you to Birdie, Hardcore and Flydown for entertaining me and Cash with a Saturday afternoon duckhunt. I'm 50 and went on my first duck hunt in a lovely beaver pond out there in the woods of west Alabama. They didn't fly great but I shot at a few and even managed to drop one - my first duck. I also scored on my first beaver, giving him a face full of number fours. After helping pull a few damns and seeing the damage the water was doing to Alan's hardwoods I had no qualms about sinking that rascal. Cash got a beaver too, and was dumb enough to drag it out of the pond and take it home. He says he's going to post some pics. Anyway, I had a great hunt and got my first duck. Hopefully more to follow and definitely pics will be a part of the next post here.  

It's a crappy pic, but here ya' go.  BTW, that way a fun day.

misfire

Congrats on your first duck, I hope its the first of many to come. Welcome to the addiction
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

drenalinld

Awesome! Nothing like sharing a duck blind with good buddies!