OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What other things have you had a passion for?

Started by ThicketThrasher, February 19, 2011, 12:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TURKEYWHACKER

Huntin' deer, hogs and waterfowl. Fishin' for snook, trout and redfish. :happy0064:

yukonhunter

archery deer, gun deer   grouse squirrel rabbit trapping ice fishing fly fishing shed hunting  woodchucks gardening canning   anything that keeps me outdoors oh yeah   cutting wood land management deer sausage    just love this way of life     DOG SLEDDING    its addicting :toothy12:
www.harvestmoonmalamutes.com      GIANT Alaskan Malamutes
http://www.harvestmoonmalamutes.com

PANYHunter

Besides turkey hunting it would have to be family and hanging out with my new son.  Bowhunting deer and rabbit hunting is up there too.

OLE RASPY

Women before i got married.  :whip2:     I also love squriell hunting to. Deer hunting i just go to be going.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

tra_cline

Walker Coon dogs... guess this and turkeys will always be 1&2 in my heart nothing like hearing either one of them sound off to make the heart beat!

guesswho

Pushing life to the edge, "thrill seeking".  It's bit me in the rear a few times but it ain't killed me yet.

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

njdevilsb

pullit

duck hunting, shooting skeet/trap/sporting clays.
Several years ago, I was heavy into dirt track racing (late model) and before that it was archery.

schuylkillspur

GOD :jesus-cross:

And Traditional Archery

Like to Foodplot too.
You hav nothing w/o FAITH

MDbowman

Bowhunting, duck hunting and kayaking with the wife!

Crappiepro

Crappie Fishing after turkey season, bow hunting and family!

Basser69

It has been deer hunting, bass fishing, antique fishing lures. Now it is just arrow heads and turkeys for me.

renegade19

Bass, crappie, golf, Fighting Illini hoops. 

HOOKS1

Bass fishing, 1969 to 1978, use to fish with the big boys, BASS, BCA, PROJECT SPORTS etc. But I still got my turkey hunting in back then. Love to fish and bow hunt. Also have season tickets to LSU FOOTBALL GEAUX TIGERS!!!