OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

What other things have you had a passion for?

Started by ThicketThrasher, February 19, 2011, 12:10:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThicketThrasher

It seems most everyone on this board is passionate about turkey hunting. In your life what other things have you had that same kind of drive for.

I went at golf pretty hard for a while and really loved it, then it turned to grouse hunting. Fly fishing was in there also. Now its pretty much just turkey hunting. I find it really hard to be that crazy about all of those things at the same time.

redarrow

mossybird

Tractors,Farms, all hunting is my passion.

Kevin

TANK

I am passionate about about hunting deer with Walker hounds. Its a dieing tradition, but its something about hearing your dogs run a deer. Its even better if you get to kill a buck in front of your hounds. Its a year round job taking care of them but well worth it!

Solid Snake

Fishing for bass - both fly fishing and spinning reel. Oh yea, and my XBOX!!

Odessa

I enjoy upland game hunting, rabbit hunting, deer hunting, and waterfowl hunting in addition to turkey hunting.  I have also enjoyed collecting guns (in a modest and limited way).
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

BowBendr

I'm a big time fan of getting out and finding unique items with my metal detector. I really like to get out and explore around old home sites I find way back in the woods when i'm hunting. I like to combine scouting and detecting, a great way to spend the day in the woods.

I tried golf for a couple years, but I stink at it pretty bad...

redleg06

I go from one season to the next and whatever is coming up....Im on to the next FULL GO.

-Turkey hunting
-Waterfowl Hunting
-Retriever Training in the spring, summer and Fall
-love some Texas A&M football!!!

Crutch

A little bit of metal detecting, but can't find time for it much anymore.

Used to fish a lot for lots of different species from Permit to Halibut.

Tractor Pulling Crew cheif and former webmaster and videographer for Midsouth Pullers.

Last but not least is hunting Morel Mushrooms.  
Thats the short list.
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

TClark

I've always loved fishing. Especially because my bride loves it too.
I'd really like to try fly fishing...get us some waders and rod n reels.

Love golf also, Bow hunting...there's nothing I like better than being in a tree.
Take Care and be blessed,
Terry

College Students
http://4gcellpay.com/

barry

Tom Foolery

Deer hunting, weightlifting, coaching football

Jay

Right now Musky fishing LOTW and the  Patriots football team. Me and the dog retired from Pheasant hunting, which use to be a passion.

sodfather

What else do I have a passion for besides hunting? Family and MONEY. For some reason I cant get enough of either.

FttFttVroom!

My other passions are my new daughter, bass fishing, paintball with friends, deer hunting, and Oklahoma State football :z-guntootsmiley: