turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

You Alabamians OK?

Started by sugarray, January 23, 2012, 02:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugarray

Just wanted to shout out to those affected by this recent storm and hear that all are doing well.

Prayer for the families of those that have died.

:jesus-cross:

CASH

I'm good.  T-town, Hardcore, and Flydown are good.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Basser69

Good here and  :jesus-cross: for those affected

redarrow

How bout Catdaddy and the other fellas in Tenn. ?

Hognutz

My prayers go out, as well. When will this crazy, madness stop?? It's the middle of winter, for gosh sakes.. :cross2:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

turkey slayer

Prayers sent to all those affected.

guesswho

All's well here.  Had some large hail Saturday but no damage.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

TnTurk

catdaddy

Quote from: redarrow on January 23, 2012, 02:49:09 PM
How bout Catdaddy and the other fellas in Tenn. ?

I am good--thanks for asking. The darn tornado siren kept me up though. I woke up this AM to find a big dead pine blown down. I had been meaning to cut it down so now the job will be a little easier.

hootn

we are good here in shelby county. the one tht did the most damage went north of birmingham. about 40 miles from me. however there was on showing on radar just north of us here it was about a mile of so north. it didnt touch down by us. the one that went thru chilton county went just to the north of the swamp road by about 3 or 4 miles. when they showed it on the radar i thought of all of the campers in a camp ground in the forest. it had to be close to where it went by. last thursday i went down and rode around the forest just looking around and i think there was about 10 campers in that camp ground.

scott