OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

No More Snow!!!!!! PLEASE

Started by Muskie03, February 19, 2011, 10:17:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muskie03

So tomorrow the southern half of Minnesota is slated to get another 8-14 inches of snow. We just got done melting about 15 inches with another 15 still left and now were getting it back?!? I need to see some green grass :begging: enough all ready!

Have a great weekend everybody, remember to pm shannon your 15 states for the first bingo since the meltdown. Deadline is Sunday the 20th. Adios amigos
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

blueribbon

Our snow is all gone and it was in the mid 60s yesterday but we have a cold front coming in with rain snow mixed. WE WERE JUST STARTING TO FIND A LOT OF SHEDS  >:( >:(

paintbrush

Was really nice having those upper 40 to low 50's last week wasn't it. Knew it was to good to last, being that it is only the middle of Feb. We are suppose to get 2 to 4 inches up here in Brainerd, and thats still to much. Come on SPRING!!

Shotgun

Been in the upper 70's here in AR.  I'm loving it.

Jay

Quote from: Muskie03 on February 19, 2011, 10:17:30 AM
So tomorrow the southern half of Minnesota is slated to get another 8-14 inches of snow. We just got done melting about 15 inches with another 15 still left and now were getting it back?!? I need to see some green grass :begging: enough all ready!

Have a great weekend everybody, remember to pm shannon your 15 states for the first bingo since the meltdown. Deadline is Sunday the 20th. Adios amigos
Oh pleaaaaaase, it's Minnesota in February.  ::) What really screws us up is after it melts, you send it our way. Thanks for nothing. ;D

Jayhawkeye

We had low-60's on Wednesday and we got another 4" of Snow on Thursday.  Uggggggg...  I going to see the Iowa Hawkeye vs. Kansas Jayhawks baseball game tomorrow if the weather is not too bad.  Go Hawks!!!
Rock Chalk Jayhawks!!!  Gobble, Gobble, Gobble...  Go KU!!!

joshua

I wish our weather was a little closer to yours.  Today's high is 77.  The pear trees are blooming and the fields are starting to get green.  I still have to wait till April 1st.  I've caught myself the last few days looking everywhere trying to see turkeys.  Starting to get the itch bad.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.