turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

pot calls

Started by bonemonger, January 22, 2012, 05:50:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bonemonger

new member here looking for a custom pot call. have used a primos power crystal the last ten years. would like suggestions from hunters who have bought calls from the awesome numbers of great looking calls on this sight. if you want you cam pm me your thoughts. thanks Bob

runngun

Check out the turkey call section (custom) a little bit further down, you can find more there than you can shake a striker at. And welcome aboard!!!!!!!!
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

davisd9

M,Yingling makes beautiful calls that sound even better.  He prices them very affordable also.  Just picked up a copper pot from him.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

sugarray

Joe will fix you up right.  He has feathers and his calls are all turkey.

http://motherlodeturkeycalls.com/

kamski1151

There are a number of great call makers on this site. I have bought 3 pot calls from Lightsout calls, wendell Rye makes the sweetest looking and sounding calls. You won't be dissapointed with his calls.  :welcomeOG:

When I'm not in the woods, I'm honkin on a Blues Harp

dlquinn

Quote from: sugarray on January 22, 2012, 08:27:47 PM
Joe will fix you up right.  He has feathers and his calls are all turkey.

http://motherlodeturkeycalls.com/

This was going to be my suggestion as well....
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

RutnNStrutn

I would recommend that you spend the extra money and get a custom pot call from one of the custom makers on this forum. The extra money is well worth the extra quality and sound.

catdaddy

Quote from: bonemonger on January 22, 2012, 05:50:14 PM
new member here looking for a custom pot call. have used a primos power crystal the last ten years. would like suggestions from hunters who have bought calls from the awesome numbers of great looking calls on this sight. if you want you cam pm me your thoughts. thanks Bob

I too carried a Primos Power Crystal for ten years. I loved that call and killed a lot of turkeys with it. I put that call on the self after receiving a Mother Lode slate.

Crappiepro

Quote from: davisd9 on January 22, 2012, 07:40:09 PM
M,Yingling makes beautiful calls that sound even better.  He prices them very affordable also.  Just picked up a copper pot from him.
Yeah, Mikes calls are beautiful and sound great with a ton of charactor in the woods. You can't go wrong there!

West Augusta

Glen Marrer.  Glass over slate or glass over glass. 
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

jde

Mike Yingling if you don't like it I'll buy it from you... ;D

renegade19

Sully53

Quote from: West Augusta on January 23, 2012, 11:09:25 AM
Glen Marrer.  Glass over slate or glass over glass. 

I'll 2nd that!! Glen's pots are killers!!!!

turkey slayer

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on January 22, 2012, 10:06:14 PM
I would recommend that you spend the extra money and get a custom pot call from one of the custom makers on this forum. The extra money is well worth the extra quality and sound.
I agree its definitley worth the extra money!