turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A Great Movie!!

Started by runngun, January 22, 2012, 04:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

runngun

If you have not seen the movie "Courageous" it is very good.  Kinda along the lines of Fireproof and Facing the Giants. Just wanted to share, hard to find a movie these days that does not have a cuss word every three seconds.

Good Luck and God Bless
    Ray
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

turkey slayer

Thanks for the heads up, is it on the big screen or dvd?

runngun

It has been at the movies but we rented it from Redbox, you can go on line and reserve it at redbox.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

dlquinn

Been waiting for this movie to come out for rent....I have wanted to see it since they started putting out the trailers...
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

Eric Gregg

Great movie, and even greater message.
It is a challenge to all of us guys about our committments to God and our families. It covers a serious issue but has a ton of humor in it as well.

TnTurk

Our church showed the movie last night. After the movie, our pastor told me that we would soon be starting a series of classes for the men in the church that he hoped would end in the signing of a resolution similar to the one in the movie. The thought of signing make me excited and a little nervous. However, if I can look down the pew 20 years from now and see my grandkids sitting with their parents it will be worth it. Time to step up and be the father God intended me to be.

God Bless, -Steve

TRKYHTR

Saw it at Church last Friday. It's a must see for all men and fathers.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

Stoner

I watched it with the family Friday night, very good movie.

Beretta686

Bought the DVD from Lifeway, but haven't watched it yet. Joining  the the Mens Bible study at church from the movie next week.
Official "Hippie" had my hip replaced August 2005

rafsobbob

Great Movie powerful message did anybody else stand up art the theater or in a Group setting? I stood up front row at the theater made my Wife cry. I feel that is a major part of Americas problems Men have stepped aside from Leadership roles in Our Church Community's and Families, we need to Stand up and take responsibility for our selves and families.

Bob
My Grace Card "I promise to pray for you everyday, ask for your forgiveness, grant you the same, and be your friend ............... forever"

lightsoutcalls

I haven't seen it yet  but want to.  If it is anything like Fireproof, it will be a life changer for a lot of folks. 
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

ElkTurkMan

My CHurch is planning a dinner and Movie night and that is what they are showing.

Cleburne

I have heard nothing but good reviews on this movie. I am wanting to see it, if it is any thing like Fireproof it will be a great movie.

gobbler777

Great movie ... don't miss it.
For Gibson and Mincey crow calls visit CrowMart at www.crowmart.com  Turkey Guide - Maryland

Woodsman4God

Great Movie, the wife and I loved it. It will have you laughing one minute and in tears the next.  :icon_thumright: