turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

835 turkey thug gun

Started by fountain, February 19, 2011, 09:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fountain

Y'all seen one yet?  What ya think bout em?

grousec

Like the looks and the features.  I thhink if you like a pump action it would be a great gun!  I perfer a semi-auto for turkey and I got the 935 pistol grip turkey and love it!

huntinhard

I put my hands on one last week the only thing I didn't like about it is that you have to pick your cheek up off the stock to get a sight picture through the red dot. Also, If you plan on buying one they shipped some of them with BSA red dot scopes that they don't want on them. With the tru-glo red dot they are good to go.

fountain

We won one yesterday at the convention.  Is the trigger different?   Looks like a savage accu trigger.  Now just gotta try some chokes.. jellyhead or rhino and nitros.

TScottW99

Quote from: fountain on February 19, 2011, 09:56:01 AM
We won one yesterday at the convention.  Is the trigger different?   Looks like a savage accu trigger.  Now just gotta try some chokes.. jellyhead or rhino and nitros.

Yes. Comes with an adjustable trigger.
"What gets us jangly is the suddenness of everything. We hunt turkeys because we want to hear them gobble, watch them strut and all that, and we hunt them with shotguns because we want to be close to them when those things occur." - Jim Spencer

fountain

Good deal.   Gotta figure that out and get it ready for patterning.  I sure hope it shoots good!