OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Woodhaven "Vintage Hen" Giveaway

Started by scott ellis, January 19, 2012, 07:27:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scott ellis

Hey folks-Woodhaven is launching a brand new friciton call named the "Vintage Hen", it is celebrating Woodhaven's 20 year anniversary. The call has a 12 year old aged walnut cup, a cherry sound board and a crystal calling surface. It comes with a call saver, two matched strikers and a conditioning kit. It has a totally unique sound and is PURE hen! Mike Pentecost wants to give one away to the lucky poster. There will only be approximately 400 of these calls made.

We will open up the giveaway for three days, starting this evening(1/19/12) and ending saturday evening(1/21/12-7:30 pm). Everyone that applies will be assigned a number based on the number of their reply. Please, only one reply per OG member. Once we have closed the drawing, we will enter the numbers in a random drawing, chosen by the computer. The winning number receives the call. All you have to do is post "I'm in".

Good luck everyone!

vaturkey

Vaturkey

guesswho

If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Ol'Mossy

chatterbox

Fox Fire

Win a Wood Haven :you_rock:!!!  I'm on it like a fat kid on a stolen peanut butter & jelly samich, count me in :happy0064:.

BowBendr

wmahunter

BigHooks

wisconsinteacher

Trevor2

Strutstopper

Eric Gregg

hawkeye